1st Line Microsoft support specialist required for York office.
This is a fantastic role as you will have full company communication and be involved in the project decision process along side management, We are looking for an all round specialist who has strong communication skills as your role is very varied and a lot of multi tasking will be expected, you will work with all users based in the same location so 3rd line network experience is advantageous.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and diagnose helpdesk tickets, incidents and problems through to closure.
- Provide support via the helpdesk, remotely, by phone.
- Maintain and develop the helpdesk system as necessary.
- Manage and maintain assets on the helpdesk.
- Excellent technical support and problem solving skills.
- Desktop/ laptop service delivery, including O/ S installs and image deployment.
- Good knowledge of Helpdesk ticketing systems and helpdesk/ service desk concepts.
- MCSA certified or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003, 2007.
- Good knowledge of Exchange 2007.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory administration.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint 2003 / 2007 and IIS
Please apply now for immediate consideration.